Effective: November 8, 2021
The Fair Information Practices are a set of principles and practices that describe how an information-based society may approach information handling, storage, and management with a goal towards maintaining fairness, privacy, and security. These principles govern the conduct of BUY DRIVING LICENSE’S data record-keeping systems.
The Fair Information Practices Principles
- Collection Limitation Principle. BUY DRIVING LICENSE collects the minimum personal data necessary for the licensing/identification for most state residents and registration of vehicles in accordance with our mission.
- Data Quality and Integrity Principle. BUY DRIVING LICENSE only collects personal data that are relevant to the purpose for which they are to be used (e.g., licensing/identification and vehicle registration), and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, we strive to ensure the data are accurate, complete, and kept up-to-date.
- Purpose Specification Principle. Prior to collecting data, BUY DRIVING LICENSE indicates the purpose for which the personal data are being collected. BUY DRIVING LICENSE is also committed to not using the data for unauthorized purposes.
- Use Limitation Principle. BUY DRIVING LICENSE collects and uses personal data necessary for the licensing/ identification for most state residents and registration of vehicles in accordance with our mission. We also provide data as authorized by law such as voting, organ donation, selective service, jury duty, and law enforcement requests. Additional authorizations are covered by the Driver Privacy Protection Act.
- Security Safeguards Principle. Personal data collected by BUY DRIVING LICENSE are protected by reasonable security safeguards against such risks as loss or unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure of data.
- Openness/Transparency Principle. BUY DRIVING LICENSE has a general policy of openness about developments, practices, and policies with respect to personal data, in terms of collection, use, dissemination, and maintenance.
- Individual Participation Principle. An individual who provides BUY DRIVING LICENSE with personal data has the right to determine what personal data BUY DRIVING LICENSE has recorded for the individual, to access the data, and to correct information the individual believes is erroneous. Buying fake passports
- Accountability and Auditing Principle. BUY DRIVING LICENSE is accountable for complying with measures that give effect to the principles stated above, including the auditing of the use of personal data. BUY DRIVING LICENSE employees are also trained on the use/privacy of personal data.
or write to:
BUY DRIVING LICENSE
Office of BUY DRIVING LICENSE
2088 EASTHAVEN DR, COLUMBUS, OH, 43232
We may update this policy from time to time. The updated policy will be posted on our website. Your continued use of the website after we post a revised policy signifies your acceptance of the revised policy.